Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Story Behind the Sign

An antique headboard can act as a great focal point in a room...well, it actually can act as the same thing in a landscaped front lawn...yes a headboard! Don't believe me?...I'll show you.

It all started with one creative idea...




We found this beautiful antique headboard at an Antique Mall in Kokomo, IN.




Now that we had the headboard, we needed to paint it white.
Just after one coat, I was getting excited.




The tricky part was actually finding someone who could place our logo onto the headboard. Easier said than done, right? Not according to Indy Quick Signs. (http://www.indyquicksign.com/) They custom created the logo for us to fit right in the middle of the headboard.

On April 15 the sign was installed into it's proper place. I am really happy with how it turned out!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Still amazed? Wait until you see it in person! :)
Thanks for reading,
Krista


1 comment:

  1. I wish. Actually, this was a rare last-minute post for me because the one I had scheduled to go tonight just got covered by someone else yesterday.
    printing companies in ft Laudedale

    ReplyDelete